Sunday, November 13, 2011

Week Three, day one

Another sunny weekend day, and I managed to squeeze my run in during the mid-afternoon. I felt good! This time I did two sets of:

run 90 seconds
walk 90 seconds
run 3 minutes
walk 3 minutes

etc. I think it was something like that. everything went fine - I still lack any kind of real I-run-outside-in-the-cold clothes, but to be honest, I guess 10-12 C still doesn't really count as "cold." I don't feel the need to wear gloves or anything like that yet.

nothing major to say about today, just worried about the week up ahead. work is going to be insanity. In a moment of what can only be described as love, my boyfriend offered to get up "early" in the morning to run with me so that leaving bed isn't quite so hard. I predict we will do this once and then never again. :) but still, maybe if we manage to do this once or twice a week, it could actually work. he's in better shape than me and a better runner than me, so hard to say if he would really keep my pace or if he would go off on his own - but I think just having him get up and go out the door with me is the motivation I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment