Monday, November 21, 2011

Week Four, day two

Ooof! I was not in the mood to go running today. I got home from work around 7.30pm or so, the city was cold, foggy, and wet, and I wasn't particularly in the mood. but I did it, and I made it through - certainly didn't add even an extra ten seconds at the end, I was literally standing in front of my door when the ipod touch said "workout complete." But still, I did it, and that means something. It was about 3C, but with so much humidity that it didn't feel super cold. I wore pants, sneakers, tank top, long sleeve shirt, and hooded sweatshirt. I was quite warm and sweaty at the end, but still, I'd rather overdress than under-dress.

The fog made the city look beautiful and mysterious, but I also had to be really careful about where I was stepping - the ground was wet, wet leaves were all around, and I could barely see more than 5 meters in front of me.

And my reward in the end: wonderful dinner cooked by my boyfriend and beer. and yes, I was happy I went out to do the run in the end even though I was really, really, really not feeling like it. and honestly during the run itself I wasn't really loving it. but I wasn't hating it either, which is probably enough progress for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment